General

english speaking fr orange

2 flipflops writes in General

does any one know of an english speaking orange customer helpline?? i know there is 1, but ive lost the number!! Can anyone please help

Posted on: 31/03/2008 at 11:54

France Télécom/Orange has an English-speaking customer service Tel: 0800 364 775

Posted on: 31/03/2008 at 11:54

Content Sponsor

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have...
Find out more...

FairFX

Send money abroad for free with our online money transfer service, FairPay. You are guaranteed...
Find out more...

Content Sponsor

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options.... Find out more...

FrogPubs

Seven English microbreweries, restaurants & bars in France. Brewing beer is what we love; our... Find out more...

Bupa Global

This July, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour medical... Find out more...

Become a Member

Register to become a member of AngloINFO Paris & Ile-de-France

Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.

Read More...