English-Language Publications in Paris
The magazines, newspapers, journals and newsletters available to you if you live in Paris and the Ile de France...
The International Herald Tribune is edited and printed in Paris and available by subscription and at news-stands. The weekday and weekend editions of the Financial Times are also readily available on the day of publication.
International English-language newspapers and magazines - such as the Economist, Time and Newsweek - are available at many newsstands, usually on the day following publication.
Local print publications
Throughout the city, there are stands offering free publications targeting English-speakers in Paris. Community-oriented, they are a good source of information on cultural events held by anglophone associations
- France-USA Contacts (FUSAC): Distributed in restaurants, pubs, bars and English-language bookshops, this biweekly circular publishes classified and display advertisements on a range of goods, services and employment available in Paris
- The Connexion: National monthly newspaper in English with French news and current information relevant to expatriates living and working in France. Available by subscription or from some newsstands (presse)
Local news online
- Go Go Paris: Art, fashion, nightlife, eating and drinking, theatre, dance, hotels, opera, TV, shopping, comedy, film
- ParisVoice: An English-language "webzine" with articles of relevance and a guide to arts, entertainment and dining out for anglophones in Paris
- Irish Eyes: Online "magazine" for Irish people living in France and those interested in Ireland and France with relevant news and information